Disney World Tickets & Packages
Everything to know about Disney World Tickets
When you are looking for plans about going to Disney world, you have to do a massive amount of research regarding Disney world Tickets. It would help if you covered everything. It is not a small place. The size of this place is about 40 Square mile which is almost similar to the size of San Francisco. Four massive theme park, Dozens of hotels, Show, attractions and rides. So if you are thinking, you will go there and enjoy. Trust us; it is not going to work. It would be best if you had a precision planning about everything from buying the Disney world tickets, flight tickets, resort tickets, and theme park tickets. So if you are looking for a guide, you have come to the right place. These are the essential things you need to know.
- When you are going
- What you will do when you are there.
- How long you need to stay
- How you will go there
- Which theme parks you should cover
- Where you will stay
Steps to Cover
So, these are six essential steps we need to cover. You may think these are small decision to make, why I am worrying so much about. However, when you know in detail, what exactly is there. You get thrilled to buy Disney World tickets. Here’s a quick summary of the things in Disney world
- Four Theme parks ( Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Disney Hollywood Studios and Epcot)
- Two water parks ( Typhoon Lagoon & Blizzard Beach)
- Four Golf Courses
- Disney Dining and shopping district
- Twenty large resorts
- Two Mini golf courses
- Two dinner shows
Now, the list may not be ending, so we have included those things which matter to you in this list. You can understand now why planning is a must for this destination. You are going to be excited and thriller when you are there. However, first let’s cover the basics.
The best time to visit the Disney World
This is the most critical question you will need to clarify. So its must be addressed first. Many shows are going on at any time of the year. You might be intrigued to buy Disney World tickets just to attend your favorite show or a ride. It's important to know when you should go. Every month there are parties, promotions, and parties to keep the Disney spirit alive. Going at the right time can turn your vacation in a memorable time with friends and family. However, if you go at the wrong time then it may turn into a horrible experience. So what is the best time to visit it? Read further to decide about when to buy Disney World tickets. We will talk general timings, but if you are looking for something specific, then it's up to you.
When to visit the Disney World
- Last August and the month of September - Since September is going on, we will begin with it. We know the weather will be hot, but it is the reason crowds are going to be low in number. So, you can visit each place with a peaceful mind. You could get excellent packages on hotels and theme parks. Disney also offers Free Dining packages at this time.
- Mid-November to Mid December - The weather is cold, Christmas preparations are going on. Special events are going on. However, the crowd is moderate. However, you can expect the increased flock on Saturday and at the time of thanksgiving. If you want to go to during winter, this is the best time. However, avoid going after Christmas
- Mid-January to Mid February - When the crowd from Christmas and new year's eve is over then it is one of the best times to visit Disney World. The crows are lower; the hotel prices are lower. As said before, avoid any holiday, and you will be fine.
- The first week of May - the weather get begins to warm, but you can bear it. The prices of the hotel and the crowd starts to show, but you can handle it.
So, this was out few suggestions on the best time to visit it. You can buy Disney World Tickets if you are interested to Go there in upcoming months.
The worst time to Visit it
- The Christmas and new years eve
- Mid Summer ( June to early August)
- Easter week ( Mid Feb to Mid April)
- Holidays( Thanks Giving, Memorial Day weekend)
What to do when you are there- It seems so obvious, you will enjoy. Isn't it you have come here to do it. However, there is more than this simple thing. First you need to Look for hotels if you have not already booked them. You are going to find out which park is where, if it is near your hotel? What about dinner and lunch. This is why it is essential. One thing you can do is to create a checklist. If you book your Disney World tickets with us, you could get 50% off on your bookings.
How Long you need to stay?
Next in line of essential question. Here a tip, when you are coming here. Why don't you visit everything in one go? However, then there is another question emerges, Disney keeps adding new things. So, it would be a good thing to visit each place in parts. Magic Kingdom will take around full two days. Then comes the Epcot which need one and a half-day. Two full days if you want to visit the extra attractions as well.
One Full day for Disney's Hollywood Studios. Moreover, in the last one day for Animal kingdom. So, on average, you will need six days to visit it. Till now we have covered only the main theme parks. However, there are extras as well, which are worth considering. There is a Disney Springs, where you can shop, eating, watching movies. The Boardwalk in Epcot is also worth your time.
The water parks and the Gold course & Mini golf course are also another attraction,which should be on your list.In a nutshell, six days are the optimum choices. However, if you want to stay for a long time to see everything in one Go, then sixteen days should be enough. Book in advance with Delta World Tickets and get upto 50% OFF.
How will you go there? Aka Transportation
This is the next step of your Disney World vacation planning. You need to look for cheap flights to save money. Google flight is an excellent site for comparing airfares of various airlines. We would say try to buy the flight tickets at least six months in advance to get the best deals. If you decided to stay outside the Disney world, then it's best to rent the cars to pick you up from the airport. If you are planning to visit the Orlando attraction, then it is also Good to rent the vehicles.
Which theme parks you should cover?
Now, here comes the most critical question? Which themes park you should visit. There are plenty of things going on here, so it's become hard to decide. You get confused about it. So, in short, it highly depends on how many days you have to spend here. Again there are four major themes.
- Magic Kingdom
- Hollywood Studios
- Animal Kingdom
So, here we will take on an average two days to visit every theme park. It will take eight days to visit all of them. We are going to explain to them one by one. Why they are unique and what attractions and rides they will offer. So let's begin with Magic kingdom.
Attraction & rides in the Magic Kingdom.
- Jungle Cruise
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- A Pirate’s Adventures: Treasures of the Seven Seas
- Brave (Fairytale Garden)
- Casey Jr. Splash ‘n’ Soak Station
- Cinderella Castle
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- It’s a Small World
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- The Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Main Street, U.S.A.
- Main Street Vehicles
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Town Square Theatre
- Harmony Barber Shop
- City Hall
- Main Street Chamber of Commerce
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Astro Orbiter
- Space Mountain
- Stitch’s Great Escape!
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Splash Mountain
- Frontierland Shootin’ Arcade
- Tom Sawyer Island
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Liberty Square
- The Hall of Presidents
- Haunted Mansion
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- The Muppets Present…Great Moments in American History
We have listed down every attraction & ride in the Magic Kingdom. Now we will explain about them in short. So you understand about it. We want to make it easy for you,so you can buy the Disney world tickets without going into any confusion.
Out first park and suddenly we are short of words to describe it. Have you seen the movie Jumanji? It is similar to it. It is a part forest; then there is a tropical island. When you entering into the park, notice Swiss family treehouse. It will take you around fifteen minutes to cover it.
It was inspired by the movie ‘Swiss Family Robinson’ released in 1960. The two most famous attractions here are Jungle Cruise and Pirates of the Caribbean. It would help if you watched the entire series to get connected into these attractions. In crust these attractions are inspired by the Disney classic movies. Now after visiting all these places. Soon we will cover the Restaurants and the shopping center.
Restaurants in Adventureland
- The Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen
- Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Tortuga Tavern
- Aloha Isle
- Zanzibar Trading Company
- Island Supply Sunglasses Hut
- Agrabah Bazaar
- Bwana’s Bob
So, this was our short introduction to Adventureland. Therefore, We wanted one special thing before moving on.In aloha isle restaurant. Try the Dole Whip Soft-serve Pineapple flavored ice cream. You and your family members are going to love it. For more info on disney world, visit here
Disney World Tickets Recent Posts
Disney World Tickets Customer Reviews